Insurance Services

  • Vince Jarboe Insurance: / 502-380-3800 (State Farm Insurance and Financial Services)
  • American National Property and Casualty: 502-585-6385 (Brian Wilson)
  • DeLaney Insurance: WWW.DELANEYINSURANCE.COM / 502-327-7200
  • Lavelle Insurance: 502-499-6880 (Homeowner's Insurance)
  • Kaiser Insurance: 502-426-4744
  • Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance: 502-367-7577
  • Rob Allen: 502-992-4634 (Nationwide Insurance)
  • Hugh Gillespie: 502-425-8523 (Nationwide Insurance)
  • Jay Miller: 502-245-7913 (Nationwide Insurance)
  • Lisa Spaulding: 502-423-1611 (Nationwide Insurance)
  • Prudential Insurance: 502-426-4006 / 502-426-4223
  • Brian Arends: 502-228-0900 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Bob Blair: 502-244-0271 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Scott Dibble: 502-266-7069 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Tom Geisler: 502-426-1511 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Joe Gottbrath: 502-895-9463 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Terrly McCray: 502-897-5388 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Mike Shelton: 502-893-9255 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Dale Viniard: 502-241-8831 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Janet E. Gray: 502-429-9011 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Bob Mayhugh: 502-267-8274 (State Farm Insurance)
  • Strobel Insurance: 502-425-7406 (Dennis Strobel)
  • Throughbred Associates: 502-245-7841 (Bruce Rademaker)
  • Allstate Insurance: 502-448-6114 (Max Maxwell)

We understand that buying, selling, or maintaining a home can involve repairs, upgrades, and remodeling. We also know that there are many other services that you need from time to time. For your convenience, we have listed some of the members of our local business community who provide these services to their clients.

Louisville Better Business BureauRE/MAX Properties East is not affiliated with the businesses listed within these pages. As always you should do proper research when hiring someone to work in or around your home. Use the Better Business Bureau link to the right to learn about these businesses.

Real Estate Talk

Thursday, September 20, 2018
Who Needs Flood Insurance and How Should They Go About Obtaining It?

Anyone who lives in an area at risk for flooding needs flood insurance: Between 2008 and 2012 the average residential flood claim was more than $38,000. Flood insurance is definitely a good idea to protect yourself and keep you and your finances ...  Read More