Where is the home and market information for this Market Snapshot collected from?
The information comes from the local Multiple Listings Service (MLS) database, your area's primary source of real estate listing, transaction and market data. The complete MLS database is only accessible to real estate professionals.
Unlike other sources (like Public Records, which only provide data on Sold Homes), the MLS provides detailed information on homes that have sold, homes currently for sale, homes under contract but not yet closed (pending sales), and homes that didn't sell (cancelled or expired listings). Additionally, the MLS offers analysis of various market trends. So you can be sure that the home and market information I provide to you is the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date available. View A Sample Report >>
How does this Market Snapshot compare to other home evaluation services?
Other services may provide a generalized, estimated market evaluation of an average home that has the same basic characteristics as your home. However, such an estimate is only one of many pieces of information you'll need to make the most informed decisions you can when selling your home. Real-Time Market Snapshots also include graphical analysis of important market trends that will place your home evaluation into perspective. These Snapshots give you:
- Real-time data on homes similar to yours in your area that have recently sold or are currently for sale
- How long specific homes were on the market before they sold, as well as time-on-the-market averages for your area
- Volume comparisons of recent sales, new listings and total listings
- Percentages comparison of asking price to selling price for recent sales
- Average, median and high/low prices for homes that have recently sold or are currently for sale
This additional information is crucial in helping to price, position and market your home so that you get top dollar when you sell. View A Sample Report >>
10 Questions You Should be Asking Your Real Estate Agent ...and probably aren't If you are buying real estate and especially if this is your first time buying real estate or you just haven't purchased property in several years, things may have ... Read More