Louisville's Best Seafood Restaurants
Louisville Best Seafood Restaurants
1. Mike Linnig's Restaurant has been Serving some of the greatest seafood since 1925. Nestled in a shady grove along the Ohio River, Mike Linnig's Restaurant has been dishing up delicious fried fish and seafood at family prices for many years with dishes like fried fish, shrimp, frog legs, pan fried oysters, turtle soup, chicken and onion rings.
2. Captain's Quarters Riverside Grille has a 96-foot luxury dinner yacht available for private cruises year round from Captain's Quarters Riverside Grille or from Waterfront Park in downtown Louisville. She is Coast Guard Certified for 149 passengers and will comfortably accommodate 120 passengers for a cocktail & hors d'oeuvre cruise or 90 passengers for a full served dinner or buffet dinner cruise.
3. Mitchell’s Fish Market Louisville is the place where fresh seafood obsession is a commitment and passion for absolute freshness is a way of life. Whether you crave a classic like Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes, or you want to dive in to dishes like our Asian-inspired Hoisin Glazed Yellowfin Tuna, fish any fresher would still be swimming!
4. Seviche, A Latin Restaurant consistently ranks as one of Louisville’s best establishments with a laid-back yet elegant atmosphere. Chef Anthony Lamas is often recognized as one of the city’s top chefs, having been featured on the Food Network, in Southern Living and Bon Appétit and a 2010/2011/2012 semi-finalist in the James Beard Foundation Awards for Best Chef: Southeast. Seviche’s seasonally-changing menu boasts the freshest seafood and local artisan ingredients. Seviche also offers a private dining area available for events. The restaurant proudly follows the guidelines of the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Program.
5. Rumors Restaurant is the place for Buffalo style chicken wings and fresh shellfish. There are great selections of fresh shucked oysters on the half shell, an array of shrimp dishes, BLT dip, smoked tuna spread, fried pickles, spinach con queso, etc. For the health conscious, you can select from an array of large dinner salads, from Grilled Chicken Caesar, Rumors Chef Salad, or the Chicken Crisp Salad. There are also sandwiches galore!
Now that your taste buds have been tickled with the best seafood restaurants, what does Louisville have to offer your other four senses?